Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Attached files?

Hi Steve,

You can attach files. The only problem is that the total size of the email,
including any attachements, has to be under 40kB.

This limit was set as a precaution for our ISP. If someone sent
a 2MB file to personal_submersibles@psubs.org it would be replicated
over 200 times as it got forwarded to every listserver member.
Very easy for a spammer to shut down the PSUBS server.

Some ways around this is you can send it to me (ray@psubs.org).
Then I'll put up on the web site. Except for this month I am not updating
the web site.

Another option is to state what you have and interested parties contact you
personally. Then you can email it directly to them.

Regards,
Ray