Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub at Portland, OR boat show

Hi Ray,

not so worry about the price Tag of 750.000 US Dollar..

If you can keep a secret :

The Original price new in 1989 was 120.000 Pound Sterling,
the second had ascing price from a swedish Broker
about 100.000 US Dollars in 1999. This prices are given
for S102 - the more improved vessel.

I think a selfbuild usefull uncertified Psub of this size
would be around something like 50.000 US Dollars - But ask Bill G.
for his estimate price - his sub has more or less the same size.

regards Carsten