Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Manned Submersibles Book

Hi Paul,

I know San Francisco library has a copy (I stop off
a look at that book every once in a while).  I've also
been out bid on ebay.com a couple of times as well.

I would also recomend Amazon.com's out of print book ordering
as a good (even if it can take a while some times) way
of tracking down rare books.

It's well worth a look,

Good luck,

   Ian.