Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Manned Submersibles Book

>Hi Paul,
>
>Search the archives. The big issue is who owns the copywrite. If it is
>the government then the book should be public domain. If Busby heirs then
>they have to give permission. Either way clear ownership has not been
>cleared up.

Yeah, you're probably right about that.. but I was thinking, what if there's
absuletely no other way to get it..? I am not a lawer, obviously.. But I
think the latest copyright law has a provision for copying the material, if
there's absolutely no other way to get it. We all know how hard it is to get
(I've even looked in the Library of Congress, for Pete's sake!).
Any comments?

Sincerely, Paul.