Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Registration (was: An "objection" to psubs)

I've chatted with another guy here in Austin concerning this.  10+ years
ago he built a wet-sub and titled it for use on the local lakes.  When
titling it, he insisted to them that it was an experimental craft, and
thus had zero resale value.  With some convincing, that accepted it as
having 'zero-value', and he didn't have to pay a tax on it.

I don't know if he could then turn-around and go to his insurance company
and insure it against theft, probably so I guess.

-John