Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: List Proposal

> I'm curious about UBB.  I spent several years baskstage with an
> iold WWIV board, and I may still have a copy of WWIV 4.17.

It's nice. Intuitive and powerful. You can see a functioning example here
http://www.gethighforums.com (A forum I used to frequent but rarely do
anymore). They've incorporated ads and have more active forums than psubs
would likely need but the basic idea is there. Virtually every aspect can be
customized via a web based control panel.

In truth the e-mail format is fine with me and I certainly don't want to
create more work for Ray et al., but the offer is on the table if members
feel a need for it.

Chris