[PSUBS-MAILIST] List Proposal

Hi,

As a *very* new member of this list I have to say that I do not really mind the format of the list, however I do find it easier to download the messages in one go and read them during the evening!

As a newbie to the list and subs in general (at the moment I have more enthusiasm than knowledge!) I wonder if any kind souls can give me a few pointers in the best ways to learn about subs and their operation (I do have a goal to create my own sub but I know it's gonna take time!)?

Cheers,

Dylan

Any opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.  The information transmitted is confidential
and intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient we apologise for the inconvenience.  Please return to the sender
immediately. It should be noted that any use or copying is strictly prohibited.

info@medsys.co.uk