Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Center of gravity Vs. Center of Bouyancy

That's progress, isn't it? I once rode beneath a hurricane spproaching
and it was interesting. At 300+ (classified) feet deep, we simply
maintained our patrol with very little if any sense of motion due to the
current.

That's the nice thing about nukes.

Ed, STS-2(SS), Plankowner
USS Will Rogers SSBN659(Gold)