Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] language - was new to this list - dry ambient sub??

Kindergarten - its another nice german word..

The older fisherman and people in our coastel towns
speaks a more or less mixture between german and english
- Helps much during the time the smuggle something between Germany
- England during .. - Napoleons blockade ..

English is much simpler than german - and I have heard rumors
that the american nation was not far away to make german
to their main language - only one voice more during the
vote in the congres in 18xx - maybe a german vote ..
- its that true ?

Comics are later than books .. improvement ?

Have heard roumors that the workers by Boing build the planes
with workshop-comics - Airbus worker use workshop-books..

Will stop now - is not really PSUBS stuff...

PS: Sometimes I make little drawings in comics form to find the right
sequence to assemble a steel section - did that with the bow and stern
section
also - Help to assemble the section with all weldings in the best
weldings position - and save time to turn the section x-times again..

Carsten