Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new to this list - dry ambient sub??

----- Original Message -----
From: <TeslaTony@aol.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new to this list - dry ambient sub??

> Excellent! We need more young people around to irritate Carsten, Pat and
all
> the other helpful madmen with questions along the lines of "How do you
think
> a CO2 scrubber that uses algae will work?" (that was a question of mine
that
> got some very interesting responses.....).

Irritate?  Not at all, my imaginative young friend.  In fact, algae
scrubbers have been used quite successfully for eons....by frogs.  At first,
there was a problem with the scrubber housing failing under pressure, which
resulted in a few fatalities.  But that problem was solved with the addition
of structural reinforcements when they learned that, if they rib-it, they
won't croak.

Pat