Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUB power problems UN-solved

Gary, don't forget that you have a problem with waste as well.  Thermite is
aluminum and iron oxide.  Thermite is used for emergency welding.  So in using
it you have to have an receiver that is not going to accept the weld, thus
making it easier to dispose of the waste.  Before using thermite I would use
calcium carbide and water.  Produces acetylene, which is a good fuel.  Just
don't get the mixture in where you're at, and you should be just fine.
Carl

--
"In times like these, it helps to recall there have always been times like
these."-Paul Harvey