Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] USS X-1 Facts

Thanks Dave!  I find it quite interesting that both the US and the brits
couldn't get H2O2 to work, yet the Nazis had no problem during WW2.
While I am not a nazi sympathizer, I think this is a very important
issue to look at.  Why was the program such a success while in their
hands?  Is it the technology used?  Is it the techniques used?  Or is it
the interpersonal workplace relations?
Carl

--
"In times like these, it helps to recall there have always been times
like these."-Paul Harvey