From: "Kajin" <kajin@volny.cz>
To: <ray@psubs.org>
Subject: Pleading
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 12:18:55 +0100

Dear friends and the lovers affair around the submarines,
I found you presentated #WWW# pp. about the submarines, that are very neat.
Design and I want to pitch #mini# - pig-boat for 3 persons, however/but have
challenge. I can ' t eat establishment, that manufactures the filter air from
off #CO2# (#scruber# #CO2# ). Since personally you have got the sharp review
around matter to the submarines, demanding you, if would you are to me did not
help in quest and wrote to me bequest on company, evenly on bird, that do have
got with generation #scruber# #CO2# practice .
Thanks for of answer in advance I am much obliged, with the greeting, Karel
#Hybl#, Czech the republic

P. With : I ' m sorry thanks for English, favour them translated in translating
program