From: Ray Keefer [mailto:Ray.Keefer@west.sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 12:02 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pleading

Hi,

Can someone decipher this one? I almost understand it.

Sorry,
Ray

From: "Kajin" <kajin@volny.cz>
To: <ray@psubs.org>
Subject: Pleading
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 12:18:55 +0100

Dear friends and the lovers affair around the submarines,
I found you presentated #WWW# pp. about the submarines, that are very neat.
Design and I want to pitch #mini# - pig-boat for 3 persons, however/but have

challenge. I can ' t eat establishment, that manufactures the filter air
from
off #CO2# (#scruber# #CO2# ). Since personally you have got the sharp review

around matter to the submarines, demanding you, if would you are to me did
not
help in quest and wrote to me bequest on company, evenly on bird, that do
have
got with generation #scruber# #CO2# practice .
Thanks for of answer in advance I am much obliged, with the greeting, Karel
#Hybl#, Czech the republic

P. With : I ' m sorry thanks for English, favour them translated in
translating
program