[PSUBS-MAILIST] Good-bye for a while

Unfortunately, due to other demands on my time, I can no longer pursue my
favorite hobby and obsession. Therefore, I will be terminating my membership
to the group. This will only be temporary, since you never tend to get this
psubber stuff out of your blood. I'd like to thank all the guys that have
given me advice and suggestions over the years. I really think you guys
would be some of my best freinds if we lived closer. Thanks Ray for forming
this site.
Any way, good luck with your projects, and above all, be safe. Until we meet
again,
Suds
paul_suds@hotmail.com