Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention was : Kittredge plans

Carsten,

There seems to be a problem with the drag coefficient of all that wire at
1000 kph. Maybe someone will work that out for you?

I agree about the visit. The good news is that Phil has several old subs to
look at in the collection destined to fill the museum he is planning. I hope
he will be in town when we are and let us visit.

Besides that, we'd love to see Sabine again. You can come, too, of course.

Best Regards,
Vance