Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention

Hi,

No work for organizing the convention in Vancouver has been done.
I wanted a few voluteers to find convention places and hotel/motels.
A couple of people have contacted me but I haven't followed up.
Life, the Universe and Everything has gotten in the way.

Now I can spend some time on organizing. If you live near
Vancouver, Canada please contact me. I want this organized
by the end of the month.

Thanks,
Ray