Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention was : Kittredge plans

Hi Vance, will looking for what the other guys think..
it should be 8-12 nice people and some subs before the long
travel make sence. I would like to combinate the convention
with a one week holiday with Sabine - the long travel make no
sence without that - also maybe some travel to visit
Phil in person or Ben Franklin .. will see ..

I developed just a simple idear to get the Sgt.Peppers with us in the
cabin-box of the plane.

The idear based on a 11.000 m (36000 foot) long steel rope,
the Mariana abyss and a deep dive test. All we have to do later in
Seatle/Vancover to display the sub is - fill some liquid air into
the remains of the pressure hull and wait for warming up.

Carsten