[PSUBS-MAILIST] The Nemo video adventures (was: New Zealand Tourist Sub)

> Don't hold your breath, though; the vids have taken a back seat to
> the prep work I'm doing on the NAUTILUS for the DISCOVERY CHANNEL
> shoot.  On the upside, the NAUTILUS MINISUB VIDEO is now scheduled
> to contain footage from that operation, which (hopefully) should make
> it a lot better.

Captain, be sure we all know how to get all of your videos.  I'd like
to know how to get a copy if the DISCOVERY CHANNEL video, too.

Pat, do you want that spreadsheet of submarine hull data?  I added
one more column of obscure calculations.

Mike