[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Zealand Tourist Sub

Hi Guys,

I was just emailing a friend and mentioned the tourist sub operation being set up in New Zealand and thought I'd look for the web site and here it is.
http://www.submarines.co.nz/
No, unfortunately I don't work for them, YET !
So, come and visit me in NZ, I hope to start on a sub for me soon and if you don't come for awhile, 2003 is when the next America's Cup is happening here and sleepy NZ really comes alive then.(Auckland becomes the StRopeau (spelling?) of the South Pacific) There is great diving here and lots of wide open spaces with a beach to yourself even in the middle of summer ! (No, I don't work for the NZ tourism board but hopefully they will read this and offer me a job......

I was wondering Ray why there had been so many hits on the PSUB site from NZ (third highest rate for a country in the world, only 3 million people ?) and it may be because of the growing awareness of submarines here because of this operation.
I notice that Aussie is second (Kiwi's just hate being second to the Skippy's :-) ) Maybe they are just looking for the Beatles song........

Keep up the great work with the videos Cpt. Nemo, what's the Vulcania currency we pay for it in ? But don't take too long, our currency is racing the Aussie $ to the bottom and you know we hate to come second to them. Makes for cheap holidays here though !

Regards,
Karl.