Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]Seals (was Pressure compensation)

In a message dated 8/19/00 12:29:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
vulcania@interpac.net writes:

<<
 Automatically?

  "I installed two exhaust valves in series to minimize any water leakage
 back into the air spaces."

 These vent the air spaces themselves, and are not hooked to the regulator
 exhaust? >>

Hello Pat,

The only exhaust valves are on the regulator and it all works automatically.
I'm interested in the controller. If you pursue it I could and would help.

I worry about our members. I used to belong to a dive club that specialize in
cave diving and we all thought it couldn't happen to us until two members
failed to come back after a shallow dive in one of the local caves. I hope we
never hear similar news from one of ours.

I admire your boat. I still visualize James Mason at the helm.

Best wishes,

Ken Martindale