Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]Seals (was Pressure compensation)

----- Original Message -----
From: <Subscuba@aol.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2000 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]Seals (was Pressure compensation)

> In a message dated 8/19/00 12:29:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> vulcania@interpac.net writes:
>
> Hello Pat,
>
> "The only exhaust valves are on the regulator and it all works
automatically."

Hmmm...sounds simple and effective: and that equals "good".

 "I'm interested in the controller. If you pursue it I could and would
help."

Thanks, Ken.  If I decide to go that route, I just might take you up on that
kind offer.

"I worry about our members. I used to belong to a dive club that specialize
in cave diving and we all thought it couldn't happen to us until two members
failed to come back after a shallow dive in one of the local caves. I hope
we never hear similar news from one of ours."

Amen to that!

"I admire your boat. I still visualize James Mason at the helm."

Many mahalos, Ken.  I hope he would have liked it.   ;-)

Very best regards,

Pat