[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Review of Scathing Email

On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:32:32 -0700 (PDT) S W writes:
>  First, let me compliment you on your sentence
>structure and your excellent introduction in the first
>paragraph. A minor note, your use of the word 'who' is
>incorrect as it is being used in the objective case,
>not the nominative. Properly written, the line should
>read, "I don't know whom you're talking to..."

A better structurte would have been "I don't know
to whom you are talking . . . "  Perhaps the use of
"speaking" rather than "talking" would have been
a better idea, as "speak" carries more connotations
than does "talk."

All of which brings me to a relevant point: Does anyone
out there building a psub ever write formal reports and
descriptions of the boat?   Vance and Phil, what sort
of information is sought when one is looking at a sub?
How would the professionals like to see the imformation
organized?  Might we be able to come up with, at the
very least, a standardized format for reporting design
and operational characteristics?

Mike
--

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!