[PSUBS-MAILIST] Need wire glands and such

Hello List,
First a brief bio. My name is Dennis Line. I live in South East Texas. I
am an avid diver. I am also very interested in all forms of underwater
life support as well as underwater vehicles of all types. I have a fair
knowledge of rebreathers. I have been a machinist for 13 years also.

Now for the important stuff. I am looking for a supplier for marine
cable and wire glands. I am in  the process of designing a wet sub. I
could also use any info on battery pod designs, as well as any info on
the Shark Hunter. I would like to see how the batteries are kept in that
one. I thought about a rectangular box made of 3/8" to 1/2" thick
aluminum with stiffeners. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Dennis Line
neptune769@netzero.net

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633