Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrogen Peroxide

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Buchner" <buchner@wcta.net>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2000 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrogen Peroxide

> I happen to live with a woman whose parents are some of those very wackos
who were putting H2O2 into their bodies, by various means. They've got a
35-gallon drum of it in their bomb shelter. I think it's something like
20% -- and that stuff burns white spots on your skin in seconds. And it
hurts. It's very, very active. Ouch. I can't imagine storing much of it very
happily in a sub -- let alone plumbing it around, and processing it in some
way to give off oxygen.