Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrogen Peroxide

I happen to live with a woman whose parents are some of those very wackos who were putting H2O2 into their bodies, by various means. They've got a 35-gallon drum of it in their bomb shelter. I think it's something like 20% -- and that stuff burns white spots on your skin in seconds. And it hurts. It's very, very active. Ouch. I can't imagine storing much of it very happily in a sub -- let alone plumbing it around, and processing it in some way to give off oxygen.

(it really, really hurts. Did I mention that?)

--
David
Osage MN USA