Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrogen Peroxide

Hi Steve - I think your factory use peroxide in a
very less concentration - say 10-20 %.
If your have big tanks of pure peroxide in your factory - run..fast.
It react with everything and sometimes
its oxidate like explosives. In pure concentration it reduce
any biologic material in contact to nothing..
It doesn't matter if the stuff is unstable or only in contact with
other material - because it is allways in contact with other material-
for example the tank, the pipes, vales etc.

The story of the German "T-Stoff" rockets, engines and submarines are
filled
books. But the summary is short : allways bang, banng, puff, peng,
crash.

I can not belive that you can purchase pure peroxid in the US free in
the shops. I have heard that the highest concentration on the market is
about 30%
for cleanning support. This is stable.. I think.

regards, Carsten