Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrogen Peroxide

Howdy,

Im new to pSUBS but I was reading the archive and
noticed the comments about H2O2. Someone mentioned
that it was explosive or something. I understand how
the products are dangerous, but I don't think H202 in
itself is explosive. I work in a fab making computer
chip wafers and we use these big jugs of H202 and
H2S04 all the time. Is the problem in using peroxide
dealing with the flamable products? Thanks.

Steve White