Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUB Fatalities...View Ports

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Brewster-Barker" <Katavon@pacbell.net>

"Please pass this on to other submersible persons. "

Hi out there, all you other submersible persons!

You know, I never thought of it that way, but she's right.  I'm going to go
on out and get myself a wallet card that says "Pat Regan, Submersible
Person."

Maybe I'll start a computer service for substers called "Submersible
Personals."

I like it!

(Totally unrelated but equally strange afterthought: If Navy Sub Jocks are
called "submariners", and those who drive commercial civilian rigs are
called "subbers"; would that make those of us who operate our own
experimental homebuilts "sublings?")

Working nights, the lack of sleep; it all takes its toll.....