[PSUBS-MAILIST] Propane Fueled Electric Generator

	On the topic of closed circuit propulsion... I was at Home Depot the
other day and saw a new item on display.  It is an electric generator that
runs off of a propane bottle instead of gasoline and it cost about $500.
That would be great! Generate electricity to run motors and electrical
systems, and all you have to do is scrub CO2.  I still think though if I was
going to use one of these, I would partition the pressure hull into two
sections with the engine sealed off in the rear with it's own O2 feed, CO2
scrubber and CO2/O2 monitor.

	-Chris