No Subject

I have a question for everyone.. I have a friend that is into electronics manufacturing (among other things) and wants to get into the submersible electronics business..He has some ideas about automatic search and rescue equipment, tied to GPS, sonar, etc, and wants to get some information..My question, is....... is there anyone who would like to converse with this individual?, cause although I can give him the basics of sub operation, I have no experience in any other fields.. I put this out to everyone, if you are interested, or want further information, please e-mail me directly.. thanks..

Bill