From: VBra676539@aol.com [mailto:VBra676539@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 1:06 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: K-350 and George Kittredge?

Capt. George is shutting down Kittredge Industries, as Dave mentioned in
another email. He will keep his same email address, in case you want to talk
to him.

As for his supplier list, there isn't one. Not really, anyway. He builds
pretty much everything himself. This man is absolutely amazing to hang
around with, I can tell you. I'll be up at his place Saturday for a week, so
will mention everyone's concerns.

I have asked him about who is going to push the K-boats when Kittredge
Industries is shut down. Web Maynard has a reciprocal agreement to sell
plans or manufacture for sale, but doesn't do much with the web page. His
sons do the actual building, for the most part, in New York. I'll be talking
to George about all this. I'd like to see an active "this is what the sub
did this month" kind of page with historical snippets and a resource page
for information. Maybe I can cook something up with him. Will keep you
informed.

Best Regards,
Vance