Re: Air Use Calculations

Chris, do you mean you are not going to have anything to add Oxygen and
scrub CO2? I dont think it would have much time underwater ;)
You need to calculate the volume of gas in the sub and then work out its
fraction of oxygen then using a consumption rate of between .5 and 3 litres
a min calculate how long that much oxygen will last. Oh, you also need to
figure how much co2 will be produced and  how long before it puts you to
sleep ;)

Scott