Re: wet vs dry

  Hi Al,
Could you share more info on how you are building this?   I'm in the process
of building an underwater cam on a 100 ft cord.

<<
 No I don't own a $20K sidescan sonar (though I'd sure like to!) but I
 am building a proton procession magnetometer. (Cheaper than you would
 think...less that $100).

Will this be towable from a surface vessel?  What kind of read out will you
have?  How sensitive will it be?   How does it work?
Thanks
Gene (lurker-future builder)