subs for checkout instruction

I was seeing that Vance and some other member e-mail say exfloridian.  Is there a sub center down there in Florida to get a checkride in any kind of sub?  Just being a passenger going for a ride is nothing.  I prefer a wet sub that a psubs instructor could go with you for a shallow dive to get some basic sub piloting beginners permit or some learners certification.

Wet subs appear much more fun and much safer for us amatuers or even seasoned proessionals.  Dry subs seem so restricted and too complicated to be any fun and very dangerous.  Do you live on the beach Vance and what kind of psub do you own and where do you use it?  Thanks, Jack

__
http://www.go.com