Old Psubs Archives

I started to read every psub archive from day one also, like F. Phillips and it sure gets bogged down, all of the sticking forks in your eye stuff, even from our owners, Ray and Jon.  I guess you had to be there.  Ray, what kind of psub do you have and where do you dive it?  Jon, I see where you were building your own psub a year ago, is it done now and do you have in-progress pictures to post?

I'd rather go with subs you both have built and are using than just my guessing.  Are they wet or dry subs, one or two people and what do your hauling trailers look like?  Thanks for your professional construction help to us psubs beginners.  Jack

__
http://www.go.com