Re: I got an idea, Lets talk about subs now.

Jonathan Shawl wrote:

> [snip]

> What about the sealed battery question posted by another member?
> I think he is still waiting for an answer if anybody has one.
> Personally I don't think I would be drilling any holes in any batteries.
> I would go another route first.
> We probably covered this in the past, but what about oil filled battery
> cases?
> What kind of batteries are used in these?
> What kind of oil is used?
> Vance did you pilot any subs with oil filled battery housings?
>
> Jon Shawl

I've emailed some pics on battery case (actually, any kind of case really) flange
construction to Ray.  Hopefully they'll be posted soon.  Very basic stuff but it'll
keep the water out.

Rick

--
Rick Lucertini
empiricus@sprint.ca

"Outside of a dog books are a man's best friend -
Inside of a dog there isn't enough light to read."

   Groucho Marx