I got an idea, Lets talk about subs now.

First my last 2 cents worth, (I hope) Every body has had a bad day now
and then so as far as  86-ing anybody for anything I wouldn't unless
there is a pattern of this kind of thing. Lets all forgive and forget.
Turn the other cheek and move on. Now back to subs!

What about the sealed battery question posted by another member?
I think he is still waiting for an answer if anybody has one.
Personally I don't think I would be drilling any holes in any batteries.
I would go another route first.
We probably covered this in the past, but what about oil filled battery
cases?
What kind of batteries are used in these?
What kind of oil is used?
Vance did you pilot any subs with oil filled battery housings?

Jon Shawl