From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Charles
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 1999 1:28 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: Plans

VBra676539@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/27/99 3:21:54 AM, dkanarr@bellatlantic.net writes:
>
> <<Anyone want to split the cost of submarine plans with me?
> The more people - the cheaper they will be. (Hint)
>
> E-mail me direct.
> >>

> splitting the cost is screwing george out of his design money--not fair
> pal--pay the man his money and stand up straight--also, look at Web
Maynards
> page--I forget the address but do Submersible Submarine and a serch and it
> will come up--they sell K-boat plans and charge way too much to build
K-subs
> but are knowledgable and entertaining--they are also in New York state
> somewhere--
> Vance

Vance:

Well, i could understand you getting mad that i wanted to split the cost
with others.  George would still get his money.  Well, sounds like you
bought a set at full price and are mad that someone would come up with
this idea.  Well, I prob. would have overlooked your e-mail regarding
this matter, but you pissed me off when you wrote how close to NJ.  You
really made me sound like a jerk in front of the group.

Well, if you want to write back, do it direct - not to the group!

Charlie
PS.  if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.