Re: sub weight

Steve,
The formula for the volume of an oblate spheroid (an ellipse revolved about its
minor axis) is 4/3 times pi times a times b squared, where "a" is the radius of
the minor axis and "b" is the radius of the major axis and pi is ~3.14 .  For
your example "a" would equal 7" and "b" would equal 15".  I believe this is the
correct formula for the volume but it hasn't stood up to the "fork" test yet so
double check it before going too far with your design.
Dick