going up!

NO, I'm not a thrill seeker!
The rest of the story....With the trim tank blown, my sub is only 20 or so pounds
buoyant, so it's a slow ride.
If I change my mind and need to refill the trim tank I can vent it and let water
in pretty quick. Plus the down thrusters help to. But your right about seeing the
surface, vis. is about 30 feet.
And anyway I don't always blow the trim tank dry. I think I'm a pretty careful
kind of guy, but I don't mind having some fun too. :-)