Hooray for Jon Wallace

Just A quick note to say Hooray for Jon Wallace! I had a problem this weekend and he fixed it toot sweet ( On a Sunday even!)  He claims that he didn't do anything, but I think he is just being modest...

Now, a serious question.  Could someone really get sued for an OPINION given in our forum.  For instance, if I said," I think vegetables are awful, in fact, next time someone serves them to you I think you should ram your fork into your own eye!"

So, now am I liable for a thousand ophthalmology bills?

P.S. I was just kidding about the fork thing and all...

Sincerely, Greg.