More on Virus...

Psubbers,
    One last thought on the trojan virus I sent out unknowingly.  If you
think you may have executed this virus check your hard drive for the
following files:

1.  SKA.EXE
2.  SKA.DLL
3.  WSOCK32.SKA

If anyone has any of these files you need to read Dick Morrisson's email or
go to the following site:

http://www.pspl.com/trojan_info/win32/happy99.htm

DO NOT DELETE ANY FILES TILL YOU READ THE INFORMATION.  Some of the files
are renames of old files that you need.  It seems that the virus was nice
enough to rename some of your old files and not just delete them.  There is
also a list file called LISTE.SKA which is a text file with a list of
everyone you sent the trojan to.  I renamed mine LISTE.TXT and viewed it.
It had four email addresses listed.  Unfortunately, one was
personal_submersibles@psubs.org.

Gary Boucher