Re: Various Disconnected

Erik Michael Muller wrote:

[snip]

> maybe the beer-holding hand could be employed also to cook the bbq?, i mean,
> while youre out in the sun with a beer, hey, why not.  Maybe the welding
> torch could serve as an excellent mini-bbq.

Speaking of hull work, maybe the BBQ torch could be set on top of the conning tower.
That would set up a nice convection current down below that could help ventilate all
those volatile paint fumes.

Hmmm . . .  talk about a well-head fire.  Maybe we could reserve the fire
extinguisher for shop work.

--
Rick Lucertini
empiricus@sprint.ca

"Outside of a dog books are a man's best friend -
Inside of a dog there isn't enough light to read."

   Groucho Marx