RE: READY TO PAINT !

Alan,

For some of us out here in PSUB land, it would be a real treat to see some
photos of actual work in progress. I agree with the comment below on the
PSUBS photo gallery - hardly wait to see. But usually we get to see only the
finished project. Gosh, to have some photos of it going together would be,
IMHO, even more valuable.

And this would go for others as well who are actually in the process of
construction. Perhaps a "PSUBS, under construction" photo / note page?

Brian.