Re: ASME guidelines

Vance/Jon
I have the new ASME PVHO '97 book.  I ordered it 3/4/99.  It was actually $145
for non-members, +$17.25 shipping and handling.  It covers viewports extensively
but assumes you can get standard pressure vessel data/engineering elsewhere for
the most part.  You also still have to supply your own welder! ;-)
Dick Morrisson