Re: Batteries

In a message dated 4/17/99 8:07:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
VBra676539@aol.com writes:

<<
 Ken,
 What were you doing in Engineering when you were there?
 Regards,
 Vance

I worked with Donna, Larry, Greg and Frank on a number of things including a
backscatter meter, manatee detector and an electronic winch control. Mostly
in design and analysis. I was also interested in their Xenon arc lights. I'd
like to design and build a HID light for my Sub.

We went offshore near a Hurricane during testing of the winch which was
interesting. There was a lot of seasickness on that trip.

I'm not sure this is relevant to PSUBS but thanks for asking.

Have fun,

Ken Martindale