psubs stats

Hello,

The latest web site statistics are available from
the stats link on the PSUBS web site.  We are
currently serving over a half gigabyte of info to
people in 40 nations, per month.

In March 1999 the site was hit 28,467 times by
1414 unique IP addresses.  This is after filtering
out my own IP address and those of various search
engines that use robots to catalog our web site.

The PSUBS Mailing List currently serves 92 email
addresses.  There were 297 mailing list messages
resulting in 27324 email deliveries by the PSUBS
Majordomo server, in March alone.

Year to date mailing list statistics show 680
total messages and 62468 total email deliveries.

Jon