Re: summer vacation already?

>How about how to build the popsicle stick submersible with elmer's glue
>for the
>soon to be dead horsie?

Actually, I once participated in building an ultralight aircraft which was
held together mostly with Elmer's glue. You were supposed to cover it all
with something waterproof when it was done, I don't remember just what.
Luckily, we never got further than building that one wing.

That would be the thing, wouldn't it? Hold a submarine together with
something water-soluble, then invest a huge amount of time and money
waterproofing it.

---------
David
buchner@wcta.net