Re: subs (Fwd)

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:54:46 -0700 (PDT) Ray Keefer writes:
>Anyone know?
>
>>----------------Begin Forwarded Message----------------<
>Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 23:46:48 +0100
>From: "Brian Redmond" <pbrian@demon.net>
>
>Hello ray .   I have just discovered the psubs site and i found it very
>interesting. I am trying to build a sleeping beauty (motor submersible
>canoe) from the original ww2 plans. I wonder if this has been done
>recently and if anyone has any experence of this craft
>Regards Brian Redmond
>pbrian@pbrian.demon.co.uk
>>----------------End Forwarded Message----------------<

Ray, this is a strange coincidence.   About 25 years ago I tried to
do the same thing.   I even wrote the the National Maritime
Museum to obtain the plans; no reply.

I wrote the chap a note.    I want to learn more about his project.

Michael B. Holt
Oregon Hill, Richmond, Virginia, U.S.A.
--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]